Our commitment to hygiene and sanitation has mobilized our team to strengthen our health safety protocols in our hotel.
We are implementing additional measures, which comply with the latest recommendations in terms of hygiene and sanitation, in order to guarantee the safety of our guests and employees.
The measures implemented cover a wide range of topics, from compliance with best personal protection practices to recommendations for cleaning products, room and common area cleaning procedures and the necessary restriction of the range of services offered.
- REINFORCEMENT OF HYGIENE AND CLEANING MEASURES
Our main actions are as follows:
• Complete cleaning of all rooms, bathrooms and common areas before the reopening of our establishment.
• Cleaning of the common areas and in particular the door handles, electric switches, elevator buttons, room keys between each passage.
• Each room is blocked 24 hours after a departure (subject to room availability).
• Change of cleaning equipment between each room, including microfibre cloths and wipes.
• Systematic change of all linen and products available in the room after each customer .
• Use of APESIN Spray F approved COVID-19 disinfectant detergent products.
• Use of disinfectant deodorising after each room cleaning.
• Removal of decorative cushions and bedspread.
- PREVENTION AND ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT FOR OUR TEAMS
Below are the equipment and preventive measures set for our teams working for your safety:
• The staff is equipped with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer gel.
• Teams are trained in personal protection practices and wash their hands regularly and after each interaction.
• Bottled water will be available on request at the reception desk.
- A STREAMLINED SERVICE
The health crisis that we are going through has forced us to streamline our offer of services in order to guarantee your safety during your stay:
• Breakfast is no longer available in the usual buffet format in order to avoid unnecessary interaction. A wide range of offers (express, continental or local) on site (respecting distancing) or to take away, is available to you as soon as you make your reservation.
• In order to ensure a minimum catering service, you can opt for our nomad box offer with local produce made on site in compliance with reinforced sanitary measures. Here again, you will be able to take advantage of a catering offer on site (while respecting distancing) or to take away.
- DISTRIBUTION OF FACE MASKS AND HAND SANITIZER GEL
On arrival, face masks and hand sanitizer gel are offered to all our guests to ensure their safety inside and outside the hotel, during their stay.